Tickets for the 2020 season will be available in March. The regular price for tickets for individual concerts is £16.
Please choose whichever method of ticket purchase is convenient for you:
- You can use our online ticket sales for any of our concerts at TicketSource. No additional booking fee is chargeable. Please ensure that you take with you to the concert the e-ticket showing the reference number. You can obtain tickets for more than one concert with a single payment. To purchase tickets online …
- You can order tickets by post. The order form is available here (when tickets are available in March, you can follow this link) as a PDF file; please download, print, fill in and post it with your payment to the address at the top of the form. (Tickets by post are at a reduced price of £15 each).
- You can obtain them in person by visiting Just Trading of Wallingford Ltd, 17 St Mary’s Street, Wallingford OX10 0EW, again for a reduced price of £15. Please note that Just Trading does not deal with orders by post or with season tickets. (Here is more information about Just Trading)
- Season tickets cost £90 for all 9 concerts and may be ordered by post (please use the order form – when tickets are available in March, you can follow this link for the order form PDF file – and post it with your payment to the address at the top of the form) or purchased online – follow this link for online sale – or bought at the door.
- Under 25s free: With the generous support of the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust, we offer free admission to all concerts for those aged between 8 and 25 years of age. No advance booking is necessary – just turn up. Children aged 8-14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Tickets will be available at the door at each concert until sold out.
Seats unreserved: Please note that all seats are unreserved, so please arrive in good time to be sure of the seats you prefer.
We try to ensure that all concerts are given with the advertised programme, but we may sometimes have to make changes of programme or artist for reasons outside our control, and we ask for your understanding if this is necessary. Whenever possible we will advertise such changes on this website.